Hanoi - Picture Post

My last destination in Vietnam was to be the atmospheric city of Hanoi. Here is a picture post of what I seen and done during my time here within the energetic city. 

The Old Quarter, famous for the hussle and bussle of the frantic sellers, swarms of motorbikes within the tangle of streets:


At night, this area becomes alive, rush in exotic smells and sizzling stoves. Where Pho (noodle soup) and Bia Hoi (draught beer) is offered on tiny seats which litter the pavements. With the most popular and lowest seats found on 'beer corner':




Some tourist attractions on offer:


Ho Chi Minh's Maisoleum 
Government Buildongs with their iconic French architecture

One Pillar Pagoda





Temple of Literature


Hai Lo Prision Museum 



Within cities I love to watch the world go by and I found Hanoi a great place to do this, especially at the main roundabout beside Hoan Kiem Lake.

Comments